1. Humanitarian Relief – Services and resources of humanitarian relief provide basic aid, care and sustenance to members experiencing substantial hunger,
poverty, impairment, homelessness or displacement, destitution, hostility or harm, emergency situations, devastation or natural disasters. Humanitarian relief services are
available to members in the US and abroad in accordance with applicable municipal or government regulations. Services are offered as available.
- Food Pantry
- Temporary Residential Housing
- Temporary Peer Housing
- Temporary Storage
- Temporary Peer Storage
- Peer Carpooling
2. Therapeutic Counseling – Services and resources of therapeutic counseling provide stress-relieving comfort and guidance to members. Therapeutic
counseling services are available to members in the US and abroad in accordance with applicable municipal or government regulations. Services are offered as available.
Certain services are provided by regional partners of CWC.
- Legal Counseling Sessions
- Psychological Counseling Sessions
- Spiritual Counseling Sessions
- Medical Review Sessions
- Financial Counseling Sessions
- Ministry Outreach
- Health Spa & Gym Fitness
3. Support Services – Support services and resources provide common types of assistance or help to members for day-to-day living, establishing Christian
livelihoods. There are four categories of support services: (i) Developmental Support; (ii) Career and Business Support; (iii) Financial Support, and; (iv) Social Support.
Services are offered as available. Certain services are provided by regional partners of CWC.
- Child Care
- Events & Activities
- Quilted Cloth & Fashion Designs
- Website and Newsletter Advertisement
- Media Production Management
- Language Translations
- Support Groups and Sub-Groups
- Ancillary Office Services
- Picture Identification Cards
- Courses & Classes
- Postal Box Rental
- Booth or Table Rentals
- American Library for Christian Women's Literature
- Website Login Access, Communications and Social Media (MyCentral)
- Financial Support Fund
- Private Lending & Loan Guarantee
- Annual Membership
- CWC Merchandise and Products (RADi8 Online Store)
The Services of CWC - "Our Work"
The mission of Christian Women’s Central is “to provide vital humanitarian relief, therapeutic counseling and support
services that aid in the sustenance and well-being of Christian women and their families, while fortifying
Christianity in womanhood”. Our ministry encompasses spreading the great news of Jesus Christ our Lord along with
providing services that sustain Christian livelihood. Luke 24:10 describes female followers of Christ assaying to physically
aid and care for (i.e., preserve) the persecuted "body of Christ". CWC continues in that legacy. Review CWC's associated
press and publications used to minister the gospel of Jesus Christ.
As a non-profit Christian women's sanctuary and support center, there are more than thirty (30) services provided by
Christian Women's Central either internally or through local partners. CWC is a prime resource central for Christian
women and their families, consisting of five (5) different sub-divisions: RADi8 Online Store, American Library for Christian
Women's Literature, Central Bell Publishing, Hopeful Light TV and Sacredly-In-Sync Radio. Service recipients are not
required to be Christian to receive all services. Preview the benefits of CWC membership. In accordance with the CWC
mission statement, there are three categories of services to members: (1) Humanitarian Relief; (2) Therapeutic Counseling,
and; (3) Support Services. View the service alignment of these categories to the mission statement. Preview complete
Terms and Guidelines for all services. Contact CWC at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
*** Click on each service for full details.
Christian Women's Central [NEUS]
67 Roosevelt Avenue
Middletown, NY 10940